Discover the key benefits of AMEX Travel Insurance
Although travel mishaps can’t be predicted, you can prepare for them. With AMEX Travel Insurance, you, your spouse, and your immediate family can travel the world at ease knowing you can be covered. Take a look at the overview of key benefits and choose a plan that best fits your needs.
From emergency medical treatment to flights home, help is at hand when it matters most:
- Direct payment of eligible medical bills whenever applicable
- Emergency air ambulance, when pre-approved by Assured Assistance Inc.
- Prescribed medication due to a medical emergency
- Private duty nurses
- Return transportation for a travel companion
Sometimes life gets in the way of plans. Should you have to cancel a trip for a covered reason,
you’ll be reimbursed for:
- Non-refundable pre-paid travel arrangements
- Pre-paid travel expenses
Trip Interruption & Delay
Don’t lose sleep over a cancelled flight –If your trip is interrupted or delayed for a covered reason,
you’ll be reimbursed for unused non-refundable prepaid travel arrangements and out-of-pocket expenses such as:
Baggage Loss & Delay
There’s no need to stress if your things go missing. You can be reimbursed for your lost or stolen luggage as well as baggage delay.
- Up to $1,000 coverage per trip for lost or damaged baggage or personal effects
- Up to $400 to cover the replacement of toiletries and clothing
- Up to $250 coverage for replacement of lost government documents
Flight & Travel Accident
If you incur accidental bodily injuries on your trip, you or your estate can be compensated for:
- Loss of sight, speech or hearing
- Dismemberment or death